Heart Attack Symptoms, Know the Heart Attack Signs
Heart Attack Symptoms – Heart attack, or myocardial infarction, is a killer in the number of men and women in the world every year, and heart disease is the main reason
For all men and women in the world, death due to death of a heart attack is due to the heart’s diagnosis, which can reach an emergency room before being the victim of a heart attack.
Those who reach the emergency room have an excellent forecast, – survival of a heart attack with modern treatment
More than 90% should be included in the victims of a heart attack from 1% to 10% of those who die later, those victims who initially cause major damage to the heart muscles or that cause additional damage later.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the world.
But thanks to many new life-saving treatments, heart attacks don’t have to be fatal sometimes, they don’t even slow you down too much. The trick is to know the signs and gets help right away.
Symptoms of Heart Attack in Men(Heart Attack Symptoms)
If you are a man, then you are more likely to have a heart attack than men compared to women, a heart attack occurs if you have a family history of cardiovascular disease or a history of cigarette smoking,
High blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, obesity, or other risk factors, the possibility of a heart attack is also high.
Symptoms of heart attack in men include:
- Standard chest pain/pressure which feels like “an elephant” that sits on your chest, with a squeezing sensation that can come and go or can be constant and intense.
- Pain or discomfort in the upper body,
- including arms
- left shoulder
- back, neck, jaw or stomach
Fast or irregular heartbeat Stomach discomfort that feels like indigestion Breathlessness, which you may feel as if you can not get enough air,
- even if you are resting Dizziness or feeling like you are going to pass out Breaking out in a cold sweat
- It is important to remember how each heart attack is different. Your symptoms may not fit in this cookie cutter details. If you feel that something is wrong, rely on your innocence.
Symptoms of Heart Attack in Women(Heart Attack Symptoms)
In recent decades, scientists have realized that the symptoms of heart attack may be quite different for women compared to men. In 2003, the journal Circulation published the findings of a multiplexer study of 515 women,
who visited heart Began to fall.
The most frequently reported symptoms were not included in chest pain.Instead, women reported abnormal fatigue, sleep disturbances, and anxiety about 80% experienced at least one symptom for less than a month before visiting their heart.
Symptoms of heart attack in women include:
- Unusual fatigue lasted for several days or sudden fatigue
- sleep disturbances
- Shortness of breath
- Indigestion or gas-like pain
- Upper back, shoulder, or throat pain
- Jaw pain or pain that spreads to your jaw
- Pain or pain in the center of your chest, which can spread in your hands
Heart Attack Symptoms
Read also:- How to Make Heart Strong